Development of land plot next to Mediterranean Cosmos


LAMDA Development along with ORILINA PROPERTIES, acquired LIMAR S.A., an SPV that owns land plots of 72.1K sq.m., strategically located next to the Mediterranean Cosmos Shopping Center, in eastern Thessaloniki. LAMDA Development participates with a 20% stake in the SPV, with ORILINA PROPERTIES holding the remaining 80%. ORILINA PROPERTIES and LAMDA Development will jointly develop the main plot of 61.4k sq.m., with a view to maximize synergies with Mediterranean Cosmos as well as further enhance the area’s excellent prospects.